Thursday, September 13, 2007

As promised!

The wedding was more beautiful than I could have hoped. Every little girl thinks about this day and imagines how it might be. Andy was more than perfect and we had so much fun dancing till we couldn't dance any more. Here's a glimpse at the pictures:

This me getting ready in the bridal room.

Me and my Daddy. One of the best moments together.


Four of the best friends a girl could have!


Everyone had fun that day :)


Andy always makes me smile, even when he's saying his vows!

Here we are taking communion for the first time as husband and wife.


Praying.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA!! Thanks for posting and sending wedding pictures. :) Miss you as always and can't wait to talk to you. :)

Lindsay said...

Hey! It's Lindsay from Wilmington. Your pictures are beautiful. I'm glad you had such a wonderful wedding day. Heather, you looked amazing--wow! I love your hair and your dress!
Congratulations!
Lindsay